Sunday 25 October 2015

Second episode: Adventures!

Hi, welcome!
The second episode of my podcast is online, you can watch it here. I'd love it when you give me a reaction on my website, YouTube, Ravelry or Instagram!
Many thanks to Louise of Knit British Podcast and James of the DancingGeek Podcast for their support and comments on the first episode!



Shownotes for this episode:

I am Carolijn654 on Ravelry, and Mariette694 on Instagram.

Yarndale

Baa Ram Ewe

My WIP

Raglan pullover by Sarah Hatton

Adventure KAL

My Adventure Hat

Sasquatch

Lee Meredith's Ravelry group

Strikkebogen Lamauld

My project photo on the pattern page

Wensleydale Longwool 4ply

The Little Knitting Company

My playful project

My cape Designed by Me

Cropped Poncho by Joanna Radow

Dutch Magazine "Praten en Breien" (website in Dutch)

This podcast is not sponsored.





No comments:

Post a Comment